November 30, 2011

What Evansville needs.

One of my favorites!
          What we need is a Waffle House. Seems like we've got everything else. I tried eating at the Bob Evans one day and they had brown sausage gravy, served with breakfast. Imagine. How stupid! It looked and tasted like crap. Denny's is just average, at best. The Carousel is real spare with the portions, and the service is bad. The 41 Diner is the best breakfast in the Ville that I know of. Just above the Carousel.
           My favorite meal at the Waffle house is the Pork Chops and Eggs. Hmm, hmm. I get the same feeling of satisfaction as when eating my mamas Chicken and Dumplings. Yes, it rates that high. I love the waffles too. Best waitresses in America are working in the Waffle House too! I hope we get one real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, but lets keep it clean folks!